Send an e-mail to Joe Dressner, The Wine ImporterView current page
...more recent posts
Don't Miss Tomorrow's Big Tasting at Chambers Street!
That's right. The entire Louis/Dressner Staff will be there for this mega tasting.
I even plan on coming, but probably later in the day.
Here's what we are showing:
- Pinon Vouvray Brut Non Dosé
- Pepiere Muscadet Briords 2007
- Chidaine Montlouis Choisilles 2006
- Roally Viré Clessé 2006
- Barth Mackrain Gr Cru Gewurz 2006
- Filliatreau Saumur-Champigny Printemps 2007
- Terres Dorees Cote de Brouilly 2007
- Clos du Tue-Boeuf VDT Guerrerie 2006
- Terre des Chardons Costieres de Nimes 2006
- Montesecondo Toscano Rosso 2007
- Cappellano Dolcetto d’Alba Gabutti 2006
- Frémont Cidre Brut par Nature Greniers
- Donati Malvasia dell’Emilia Dolce 2007
Unfortunately, I am under strict doctor's orders to not drink wine before I check into the hospital on Monday. I will be pouring wine, but wearing plastic gloves to prevent contamination of both myself and you the customer.
See you at this rocking event!